- Hosts and records live instructional videos.
- Assigns corresponding coursework.
- Plans for guided practice during live instructional time.
- Creates coursework packets for students with severely limited or no internet.
- Available for same day response to student questions between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. (Questions asked after 4PM will be answered the next day).
- Teachers may schedule “office hours” for students in need of one-on-one assistance online
- Provides feedback on work submitted in a timely manner.
- Maintains consistent communication with parents and guardians.
- Selects the instructional avenue that works best for the family and informs the school by completing the Distance Learning Survey.
- Creates a Learning Schedule suitable for home: When will your child be expected to complete work online? How will devices be shared (if needed)?; etc..
- Creates a Learning Space with minmal distractions within the home where student(s) can focus on their coursework.
- Monitors therir child's work as appropriate to ensure classwork is being completed.
- Maintains consistent communication with school personnel.