For parents who absolutely can not attend an in-person tour, arrangements can be made to do a facetime or WhatsApp tour.
Tour Schedule -
Pre-K -2nd grade; Leadership K-2nd grade- 1st Friday of the month
3rd - 5th grade - 2nd Friday of the month
After Acceptance: Registration Information
Families are notified by email of their admission to East Fort Worth Montessori Academy. Within the email there will be information about registering online using our Ascender Parent Portal. There will also be instructions specific to uploading required admission documents. Parents can use a Scan app on their phone to scan and upload required documents to our Registration Portal.
Every admission email will have a due date to complete registration including all required information and documentation. East Fort Worth Montessori Academy will work with families to encourage timely submission. Parents who are not tech savvy may schedule an appointment with the registrar to come to our technology lab for registration support. Parents who fail to submit documents by the stated deadline will forfeit their child’s spot for the school year.
Parents/guardians must upload the following documents in the Ascender Registration Portal. If parents/guardians intend to request an appointment in person registration for online support, they must come to school with a copy of the following to expedite the process.
- Copy of Parent/guardian photo ID.
- Copy of child’s birth certificate.
- Copy of Child’s Social Security card
- Immunizations records or notarized Exemption Affidavit.
- Proof of residency within the geographic boundaries listed above, in the form of a utility bill, property tax statement, lease agreement or mortgage. (If you do not have any of these documents and are living with someone or on a property without that documentation, please complete the Residency Affidavit below.)
For PreK Students: Please bring documentation of your PK Eligibility Qualifier:
- Income based PK Admission: Do you qualify for the school lunch program? See below. Please bring proof of income (current pay stub, current tax return if self-employed). Please complete the worksheet below (or one will be provided for you at the school.)
- If you qualify for SNAP/TANF, please bring your SNAP/TANF Documentation.
- Active Duty Military, or Child of Military MIA, KIA or Injured (pertinent documentation required)
- If the student does not speak or understand English, testing will be administered at a later date, so no documentation is needed.
- Family is Homeless (Survey will be given)
- Child has ever been in custody of DFPS (DFPS letter required)
- Parents have earned the Star of Texas Award (Certificate required)
If your family qualifies for Free or Reduced under these Guidelines, you are eligible for PK under the income qualifier.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Income Guideline - Free and Reduced Lunch Income Guidelines
- East Fort Worth Montessori Academy Pre-K Verification Form - EFWMA Pre-K Income Verification Form
- Free and Reduced Lunch Determination Instructions -
- East Fort Worth Montessori Academy Residency Affidavit -