Thank you for your interest in joining East Fort Worth Montessori Academy.
Our goal is to recruit and retain highly qualified teachers interested in pursing a higher calling in the education profession. We have a range of opportunities at three sites. We appreciate you interest in joining the EFWMA team and we welcome your application for employment.
EFWMA represents a great opportunity for educators to grow and develop professionally. EFWMA, TOTMA, and HLD students represent a variety of nationalities and ethnicities. Our goal is to reflect that diversity in our staff, resulting in a school system that celebrates multi-culturalism.
We invest in our teachers - EFWMA represents a great opportunity for educators to grow. We offer our employees competitive salaries and the following benefits and incentives.
Teacher Mentor Program: WE support first year teachers and teachers accepting a new position for 3 years with guidance and expertise from a veteran staff. Mentors who apply and are qualified are awarded a stipend.
Gifted and Talented & Bilingual Certifications: We award stipends for certified GT and bilingual teachers.
Traits of a successful candidate:
- Builds strong student/teacher relationships
- Engages students in meaningful instruction
- Set explicit classroom routines and systems
- Uses data, relationship with students, and student portfolios to inform differentiated instruction
- Expects the best of each student
- Willingness to think outside and box
- Passionate to be an educator
We Invest in Our Employees: