EFWMS is currently searching for the following job Openings:
Current OPENINGS as of September 2023 are:
- 4th/5th Grade ELAR Teacher
- PreK/K Teacher (2 Openings)
Teacher Candidates requirements:
- Elementary EC-6 Certified Teachers with SPED and/or ESL Certification with +5 years of experience preferred but not required, Bachelor's Degree required w/The Science of Teaching Reading (STR) Exam.
- Child Nutrition Manager (must have 4+ years experience with NSLP/SBP, Documentation, Production and Kitchen experience required.)
Ongoing Hiring (As needed basis):
- Classroom Substitutes
- Child Nutrition Kitchen Substitutes
All applications and positions require a fingerprinting background check in the FACT system.
East Fort Worth Montessori Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, or disability in providing education services, and activities, and programs in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
Please download and fill out the attached application. You may then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX it to 817.496.3004
501 Oakland Blvd.
Fort Worth, Texas 76103
We have a current OPENING for a Texas Certified Teacher for ELAR that can co-teach 4th/5th Grade. 5+ years preferred of experience with the science of reading (STR) exam, or in an alternative certification program.
For any questions, please contact Aida Aguilar via email.