Thank you for your interest in joining East Fort Worth Montessori Academy (E.F.W.M.A)
Our goal is to recruit and retain passionate teachers interested in teaching and guiding critical thinking, using our outdoor learning center to teach, can think and teach outside of the box, can ask high order questions, communicates consistently with parents, and builds professional relationships with students. We have several opportunities for teachers, instructional teachers, and support staff. We welcome your application for employment.
EFWMA represents a variety of nationalities and ethnicities. Our goal is to reflect diversity in our staff, resulting in a school system that celebrates multi-culturalism.
Teacher Mentor Program: E.F.W.M.A supports first-year teachers and teachers accepting a new position for 2 years with guidance from a veteran staff and expertise from an Instructional Coach/teacher. Qualified Mentors who apply and are chosen are awarded a stipend.
Gifted and Talented & Bilingual Certifications: We welcome all incoming applicants to hold a GT & ESL Certification.
Traits of a successful candidate at EFWMA:
- Builds strong student/teacher relationships
- Engages students in meaningful instruction
- Set explicit classroom routines and systems
- Uses a variety of data, formal and informal observations of students, and student portfolios to inform differentiated instruction
- Realistic expectations of students to be scholars is a must
- Willingness to think outside and box
- Shows passion for education
- Knows the importance of holistic teaching
- Spends time pre-planning lesson for the week
- Loves to have fun using the Outdoors
We Invest in Our Employees:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A supportive, encouraging group of educators readily available to assist you as you assimilate into our district
- Variety of in-district training opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Teacher-driven curriculum development
- Local Sick Bank
Interested candidates should complete the employment application. Email the uploaded application, resume, cover letter, contact information for three professional references, teacher certification, GT/ESL certifications, and other supporting documents to email@example.com. All materials should be addressed to the Human Resources Department.
Mrs. Aguilar will schedule a committee interview with you. You will interview with 2 committees in a day. Qualified candidates will be invited another day to showcase their passion by demonstrating a lesson to the committee.
Smart Phones and tablets distort your documentation, we ask you not use them to submit your application and supporting documents.
Job Application - use the Job Application Link to download and complete your application.
If you have additional questions about any of our employment vacancies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
E.F.W.M.A requires appropriate documentation from employees verifying identity and authorizing their ability to legally work in the United States. E.F.W.M.A does not sponsor individuals for immigration purposes.
A background screening will be required once a conditional offer of employment is made. The background screening includes verification of academic credentials, a criminal background check, social security number trace, National Sex Offender Registry, and completion of fingerprinting, which includes an FBI background check.East Fort Worth Montessori Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, or disability in providing education services, and activities, and programs in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.